Secured by Design Code Wooden Bike Shed description
The Secured by Design Code Garden Wooden Bike Shed is attractive, secure and built to last. It is constructed with the highest quality materials including premium shiplap tongue and groove cladding. It comes with a 38mm x 50mm planed timber frame to meet the required standard for Secured by Design New Homes 2019(SBD).
- Available in three different sizes
- Code for Sustainable Homes 2009 and 2010 Compliant
- Score all available Code and SBD credits
- Solid, robust quality construction
- Heavy duty bitumen backed felt
- All timber is FSC certified
- Manufacturer’s guarantee
- All timber is dipped and treated
- Experienced installation team, all health and safety accredited and CSCS registered
- Easy to transport and install
- Nationwide delivery
- Installation service available
Code for Sustaianble Homes Bike Shed Requirements
- This product is suitable for developments using The Code for Sustainable Homes Technical Guide November 2010 or May 2009
- Can achieve up to 2 ENE8 Cycle Storage credits
- Can achieve 2 MAN4 credits when incorporated as a Secured by Design shed at an ALO or CPDA's recommendation
- Convenient access: The shed must be situated with easy and direct access from/to the dwelling(s) and from/to a public right of way
- Note: Access from the shed to public right of way through the dwelling is not acceptable i.e. where cycles are stored in a shed in the back garden in a mid-terraced home and there is no back garden gate
Dimensions (Internal and External)
- (Internal) Small (1 bike shed): Width 1.25m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2m / (External) Small (1 bike shed): Width: 1.35m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2.1m
- (Internal) Medium (2 bike shed): Width 2m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2m / (External) Medium (2 bike shed): Width 2.1m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2.1m
- (Internal) Large (3 bike shed): Width 3.3m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2m / (External) Large (3 bike shed): Width 3.4m - Height: 2m - Depth: 2.1m
SECURE Cycle Store provide a nationwide delivery and installation service. All staff are fully trained and qualified and hold relevent CSCS cards for shed installation on building sites.
- NOTE: A level, concrete base must be provided so that the wooden bike shed and ground anchors can be securely fixed to the ground. Please make sure the concrete base is made to the *External* dimenions of the shed (dimensions are those listed above). Please contact us if you have any questions about providing a suitable base.
Available in within 24 hours
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to provide a delivery cost online. Please contact us for our delivery rates for this product.